The international EdMedia conference is starting now at Tampere, and the LEAD research group is extreamly visible in the conference.
We have our own LEAD Symposium: Design for Learning: Enhancing Participation in Learning through Design Thinking with participants from every LEAD research group discussing design thinking from their perspectives. Welcome on Thursday, 1.30 pm – 3.45 pm.
Games and fun
- FUN: Finland – US Network for the Study of Engagement and Learning in Games
- Ludic Engagement and Collaboration in Social Learning Space
- Social Flow: Social Media Signage for Academic Community
- Interactive and Engaging Social Learning Spaces for Collaboration
- On-campus Third Places for Collaborative Use and BYOD
- BYOD and Campus Spaces: Group Working, Personal Computing Preferences and Satisfaction
- Guiding Students in Collaborative Writing of Wikipedia Articles – How to Get Beyond the Black Box Practice in Information Literacy Instruction?
Finland and Finns
- What Factors are Behind the Active and Non-active Use of ICT in Finnish Preliminary Schools?
- Education in the Digitalizing World –Challenges and Opportunities as seen from the Finnish perspective
- ICT skills of new teachers in Finnish School
… and much more!
- Creating Value for Local, Global and Sector Impact: Analyzing and Leveraging the Power of Relationship Networks for Educational Media & Technology
- Experiences and Views on Mobile Content Production in Preschool and Primary Education
- Recording immediate moments at work
- Designing Edukata: a method for educators to create learner centered activities
Also, our prototypes are presented in the TEKES stand for Finnish researchers
- Presemo, Tuesday, 2pm – 4pm
- Square 1, Thursday 10 am – noon